1/7 Photos of Lemon-Glazed Pork Chops
Sydney Mike's Note:
This quick & easy recipe comes from the 1966 Quick & Easy Dinners cookbook by the editors of Sunset Magazine. When serving these chops, I like using the reserved half of the glaze over brown rice & peas!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2FOR THE GLAZE ~ In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the 4 glaze ingredients, then set aside.
- 3FOR THE CHOPS ~ Place chops on broiler rack or pan 3 to 4 inches from heat, & broil about 4 to 5 minutes or until well browned.
- 4Remove from broiler & season with lemon pepper, then turn chops over & broil another 4 to 5 minutes.
- 5Remove from broiler & spoon half the lemon glaze over each chop (reserving half of the glaze), then top with each with a thin slice or two of lemon.
- 6Return to broiler & broil a final 3 to 4 minutes or until glaze bubbles & browns slightly.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Glazed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 799.5
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 276.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 110.6 g
- Protein 41.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: