Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This tasty muffin is low in fat and low cholesterol.
Make and share this Lemon Glazed Peach Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (16 ounce) cansliced cling peaches in light syrup
- 1 cup kelloggs all-bran cereal
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Stir together four, sugar, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside. Drain peaches and reserve 1/3 cup syrup. set aside 8 peache slices; chop remaining peaches. Measure cereal, mlik and 1/3 cup cyrup into large bowl. Stir to combine and let stand 2 minutes still cereal is soft. Add egg white and oil; beat well, stir in peaches. Add flour mixture, stir only till combined. Portion batter evenly into 8 lightly greased muffin cups. Place 1 peach over top each muffin. Bake 400 25 minutes. serve with sauce.
- combine sugar and cornstarch in 2 qt pan. Add water, stir till smooth. Cook over medium heat, stir constantly till it boils. Continue cooking and stirring 3 minutes longer. remove from hear; stir in peel and juice. serve hot over muffins.