Quick and easy salad that eats like a meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup splenda no calorie artificial sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 jalapeno, trimmed, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby arugula leaves
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mango, thinly sliced
- 1Heat oil in medium skillet over high heat.
- 2Add shrimp and cook for 1 minute.
- 3Stir in lemon juice and cook 3-4 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
- 4Remove from skillet and set aside.
- 5To lemon juice in the pan add the vinegar, Splenda, red pepper flakes, and jalapeno.
- 6Bring to boil and cook 4-5 minutes or until reduced by half.
- 7Remove from heat and set aside.
- 8Place arugula, red pepper, and mango in large bowl; toss with some of the dressing and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 9Plate salad, place shrimp on top and drizzle with remaining dressing.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Glazed Jumbo Shrimp Salad
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.4
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 170.2 mg
- Sodium 176.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: