Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
If you like carrots and rutabagas, you will like this colorful, simple to make side dish.
Make and share this Lemon Glazed Carrots and Rutabagas recipe from Food.com.
- Cut carrots and rutabaga into 3-inch x 1/4-inch strips.
- Place into saucepan; add broth.
- bring to boil.
- Reduce heat;cover and cook for 13 to 15 minutes or until tender.
- Do Not Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add to vegetables; cook, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes longer or until vegetables are glazed, stirring gently.
I like rutabagas and this recipe is so good with the addition of butter and lemon. So yummy. Thanks Barb Gertz :) Made for cookbook tag game
Delicious. Thanks for our new favorite veggie side dish!
This was easy to put together, and the flavor was good.