If you like carrots and rutabagas, you will like this colorful, simple to make side dish.
Make and share this Lemon Glazed Carrots and Rutabagas recipe from Food.com.
- Cut carrots and rutabaga into 3-inch x 1/4-inch strips.
- Place into saucepan; add broth.
- bring to boil.
- Reduce heat;cover and cook for 13 to 15 minutes or until tender.
- Do Not Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add to vegetables; cook, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes longer or until vegetables are glazed, stirring gently.
I like rutabagas and this recipe is so good with the addition of butter and lemon. So yummy. Thanks Barb Gertz :) Made for cookbook tag game
Delicious. Thanks for our new favorite veggie side dish!
This was easy to put together, and the flavor was good.