Brusssels Sprouts are one of my favorite vegetables and I am always looking for new ways to prepare them. These only need a minimum attention before serving, and taste wonderful with my recipe for slow cooked Hoisin Pork Roast.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in large pot; cover and bring to boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Cook until brussels sprouts are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in lemon juice; cook uncovered until glaze coats brussles sprouts, about 1 minute.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer brussels sprouts to a bowl, sprinkle with lemon peel and serve.
Very easy tasty recipe the touch of lemon accents the Sprouts natural flavor - I did add some lemon zest but unfortunately it was after the photo was snapped Thanks AnnMarie
Very tasty but I couldn't taste the lemon, even though I used at least 2 tbsp.