1/1 Photo of Lemon Glazed Brussels Sprouts
Brusssels Sprouts are one of my favorite vegetables and I am always looking for new ways to prepare them. These only need a minimum attention before serving, and taste wonderful with my recipe for slow cooked Hoisin Pork Roast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in large pot; cover and bring to boil over high heat.
- 2Reduce heat to medium.
- 3Cook until brussels sprouts are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Stir in lemon juice; cook uncovered until glaze coats brussles sprouts, about 1 minute.
- 5Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 6Transfer brussels sprouts to a bowl, sprinkle with lemon peel and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Glazed Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.6
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 87.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g