Source: Pillsbury cookbook - extra easy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) roll refrigerated gingerbread cookie dough
- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup lemon curd or 1/2 cup lemon pie filling
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cut cookie dough into 3 equal pieces.
- 3Work with 1 piece of dough at a time; refrigerate remaining dough until ready to use.
- 4In shallow dish, place graham cracker crumbs.
- 5Shape each piece of dough into twelve 1-inch balls; roll in crumbs to coat.
- 6Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 8-11 minutes or until cookies are almost set.
- 8Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet.
- 9With thumb or handle of wooden spoon, make slight indentation in center of each cookie.
- 10Remove cookies from cookie sheet.
- 11Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 12In small resealable plastic bag, place lemon curd; partially seal bag.
- 13Cut small hole in one bottom corner of bag.
- 14Squeeze bag to pipe dollop of lemon curd into indentation in each cookie.
- 15Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Ginger Thumbprint Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated gingerbread cookie dough