Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Source: Pillsbury cookbook - extra easy!!
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) roll refrigerated gingerbread cookie dough
- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup lemon curd or 1⁄2 cup lemon pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut cookie dough into 3 equal pieces.
- Work with 1 piece of dough at a time; refrigerate remaining dough until ready to use.
- In shallow dish, place graham cracker crumbs.
- Shape each piece of dough into twelve 1-inch balls; roll in crumbs to coat.
- Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-11 minutes or until cookies are almost set.
- Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet.
- With thumb or handle of wooden spoon, make slight indentation in center of each cookie.
- Remove cookies from cookie sheet.
- Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- In small resealable plastic bag, place lemon curd; partially seal bag.
- Cut small hole in one bottom corner of bag.
- Squeeze bag to pipe dollop of lemon curd into indentation in each cookie.
- Store in refrigerator.