Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy baked salmon recipe. Can also be microwaved.
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, peeled and minced
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, grated
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 20 ounces salmon fillets (4 fillets)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Coat a 9" x 13" inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix herbs, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, lemon zest and honey.
- Place salmon in the baking dish and drizzle marinade on top.
- Let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Bake, uncovered until salmon turns opaque, about 15 minutes.
- TO MICROWAVE:.
- Place fish in a microwave safe dish and cover with plastic wrap. Leave a corner open to vent.
- Microwave on medium for 4 minutes, turn fish, re-cover and microwave on medium for another 3-5 minutes.