Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing, light and spicy! All in one. Infused vodka's are all the rage these days so why not try your hand at one? This one makes an awesome martini for sure!
- Poke lemons with skewer or sticks to release flavor.
- Slice ginger into small slices.
- Place both into bottle or other appropriate container that has lid.
- Fill jar with vodka and let sit for 2 weeks.
- Strain and pour into decorative decanter or bottle.
My picture was taken before I strained the vodka. The lemons turned the vodka into a slight yellow color with the spiciness of the ginger and the tartness of the lemon. Perfect for any drink using a citric vodka. Thank you so much for sharing. Made for Beverage Tag.
I used lemons from my yard and sliced them open. Lemon and ginger together made a nice smooth and spicy drink. I will serve this Thanksgiving Day after all is said and done and eaten while we chat. I am serving salmon instead of turkey.