1/3 Photos of Lemon Ginger Infused Vodka
Refreshing, light and spicy! All in one. Infused vodka's are all the rage these days so why not try your hand at one? This one makes an awesome martini for sure!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Poke lemons with skewer or sticks to release flavor.
- 2Slice ginger into small slices.
- 3Place both into bottle or other appropriate container that has lid.
- 4Fill jar with vodka and let sit for 2 weeks.
- 5Strain and pour into decorative decanter or bottle.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Ginger Infused Vodka
Serving Size: 1 (883 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1688.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: