1/2 Photos of Lemon Ginger Infused Honey
Try in hot tea and then make it iced. Add it to sangria. Coat a roasted chicken or fish at the end of cooking. Yes you can use any cirtus of choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place honey in a double boiler with hot water in bottom.
- 2Add lemon zest and ginger.
- 3Bring water to a boil, and bring mixture to 185°F and keep at 185°F for 10 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes. Strain while still warm.
- 5Place in sterilized jars and cap.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Ginger Infused Honey
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of