Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Hummus is pretty versatile. This one is great for a change of pace.
Make and share this Lemon Ginger Hummus recipe from Food.com.
- 30 ounces chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons, juice and zest of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 inch gingerroot, peeled and minced finely
- pepper (to taste)
- Blend chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, and lemon juice until well-combined.
- Stir in salt, ginger, and pepper.
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving.