1/2 Photos of Lemon Ginger Coriander Chicken Kebabs
Cathleen Colbert's Note:
While shopping for supplies for the RSC in the local Indian market I saw a bottle of coriander ginger marinade. Sounded like a plan to me! This is my interpretation. Preparation time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups white wine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large red onions, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds (whole)
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 4 red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 small zucchini, sliced in 1/2 slices
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms, small (crimini)
- 1Combine all ingredients in a plastic bag and seal.
- 2Refrigerate for 30 minutes or longer (I left mine all day in the fridge).
- 3Drain vegetables and chicken and discard marinate.
- 4Thread pieces on wooden skewers alternating vegetables, evenly distributing ingredients over all skewers.
- 5Grill until chicken and potatoes are cooked through (about 15 minutes) basting occasionally with olive oil and turning every few minutes to grill all sides.
- 6Serve with couscous.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Ginger Coriander Chicken Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (619 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.2
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 192.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 31.9 g