Prep 35 mins
Cook 15 mins
While shopping for supplies for the RSC in the local Indian market I saw a bottle of coriander ginger marinade. Sounded like a plan to me! This is my interpretation. Preparation time includes marinating time.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups white wine
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 large red onions, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds (whole)
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 4 red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 small zucchini, sliced in 1/2 slices
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms, small (crimini)
- Combine all ingredients in a plastic bag and seal.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or longer (I left mine all day in the fridge).
- Drain vegetables and chicken and discard marinate.
- Thread pieces on wooden skewers alternating vegetables, evenly distributing ingredients over all skewers.
- Grill until chicken and potatoes are cooked through (about 15 minutes) basting occasionally with olive oil and turning every few minutes to grill all sides.
- Serve with couscous.
Delicious!The flavor was great. The marinade smells wonderful, too. I cooked them on my Foreman Grill because it isn't exactly ooutdoor grilling weather here.
these were great. advance prep is a plus!
This was easy to make and was delicious. I like that I can put it all together early in the day and just skewer it and cook. I broiled it in my toaster oven because my oven was full. lol. So glad I picked this one to review. Good luck whoever belongs to this recipe.