Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This delicious recipe is from FoodTV.ca. Serve it with basmati rice to make the most of the scrumptious sauce.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Chinese wine
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unroll the chicken thighs and place in a 9" x 13" baking pan.
- Brush with 2 tablespoons water and sprinkle the thighs evenly with the flour.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Combine the cornstarch and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Gradually whisk in the soy sauce, lemon juice, cooking wine and water.
- Add the ginger and pepper.
- Pour over the chicken and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve with basmati rice.
This is a very nice and different change of pace for chicken thighs. Worked out a
exactly as the recipe calls for. Thanks.