Prep 3 hrs
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A tasty recipe my wife found in her dad's recipe box.
Make and share this Lemon Ginger Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 kg chicken leg
- 1⁄2 kg chicken wings
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 8 ounces breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 lemons
- Combine crushed garlic, lemon juice and minced fresh ginger and pour over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours, turning several times.
- In a plastic bag, combine bread crumbs with ground ginger, paprika and pepper.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and pat dry.
- Put the chicken in the plastic bag and shake to coat.
- Remove chicken from the bag and place in a baking dish.
- Pour stock and marinade over chicken.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Arrange thinly sliced lemon pieces over chicken.
- Bake for 90 minutes, or until the chicken is done.