4 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
A tasty recipe my wife found in her dad's recipe box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crushed garlic, lemon juice and minced fresh ginger and pour over chicken.
- 2Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours, turning several times.
- 3In a plastic bag, combine bread crumbs with ground ginger, paprika and pepper.
- 4Remove chicken from the marinade and pat dry.
- 5Put the chicken in the plastic bag and shake to coat.
- 6Remove chicken from the bag and place in a baking dish.
- 7Pour stock and marinade over chicken.
- 8Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- 9Arrange thinly sliced lemon pieces over chicken.
- 10Bake for 90 minutes, or until the chicken is done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Ginger Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.3
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 100.4 mg
- Sodium 327.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 27.5 g