1/3 Photos of Lemon Ginger Chicken
Delicious chicken quick and easy! Adapted from Company's Comming.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts, halfs boneless, skinless
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lemnon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard (I use 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- parsley (to garnish)
- 1Place chicken between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound with mallet or rolling pin to 1/4 inch thickness; combine the next 3 ingredients on a plate; press both sides of chicken breasts into flour mixture until well coated.
- 2Heat olive oil in a large frypan on medium high; add chicken, cook for 2 to 4 minutes per side until no longer pink inside; transfer to plate, cover and keep warm.
- 3Reduce heat to medium, add next 7 ingredients to same frypan; heat and stir scraping any brown bits from bottom until simmering.
- 4Stir second amount of broth into cornstarch in a small bowl; add to lemon juice mixture; heat and stir until simmering and thickened; reduce heat to medium low, return chicken to frypan; turn to coat both sides, cook for 1 to 2 minutes until heated through.
- 5Garnish with parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Ginger Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.8
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 630.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: