Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 225 g crumbled gingernut biscuits
- 100 g melted butter
- 150 ml double cream
- 2 lemons, juice and zest of, grated
- 200 g sweetened condensed milk
- Mix biscuit crumbs with the butter and press into the base and sides of a 20cm flan tin. Chill until firm.
- Whip the cream until softly peaking.
- Stir in the lemon rind and juice.
- Fold in the condensed milk.
- Turn into the flan case and chill for several hours or overnight.
- Decorate centre with lemon zest if desired.
- Prep time does not include chill time.
Great recipe Tulip-Fairy, lovely lemon flavour and delicious as a desert served with whipped cream !! I used citrus peel for the topping and it added to the lemon taste just nicely.