1/3 Photos of Lemon Ginger and Cranberry Crunch Cookies
Slocan cook's Note:
A delightfully crisp cookie with the tang of fresh ginger and the chewiness of dried cranberries to make one fabulous cookie to have with your morning coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine all the dry ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl and set aside.
- 3Grate the lemon and ream the juice into a small bowl. Chop ginger finely and set alongside the prepared lemon.
- 4Put the butter in a large mixing bowl and add the sugar. Cream butter and sugar together. Add the eggs separately beating after each addition. Add the grated ginger and lemon zest and juice to the wet ingredients and mix well. Pour in the dry ingredients slowly and stir until smooth and glossy.
- 5Drop a small amount onto a parchment covered baking sheet and place 2 inches apart.
- 6Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until brown around the edges then remove from the oven and put on a plate for serving.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Ginger and Cranberry Crunch Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.2
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 90.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g