Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spotted in a magazine at work and quickly copied down as it seemed very easy to make!
Make and share this Lemon Ginger Ale recipe from Food.com.
- 3 large lemons, finely diced
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup juiced fresh ginger
- 2 liters boiling water
- 2 liters water
- 2 cups caster sugar
- 24 g dried yeast (3 sachets)
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir to dissolve sugar and yeast.
- Cover and set aside at room temperature.
- Serve ale chilled over ice.
- Will keep in the fridge for 1 week.