La Dilettante's Note:
A tasty way with any fish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter, mix with lemon juice, seasoning, and garlic.
- 2Salt and pepper the filets; place in glass bowl and pour butter mixture over.
- 3Refrigerate until butter hardens.
- 4Place panko crumbs and cheese in a large zip-lock bag. When fish is well chilled, remove from bowl and toss in crumbs, coating well.
- 5Heat a large skillet until very hot, and quickly brown the fish on both sides.
- 6Place in baking dish and put under broiler until fish flakes easily.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Garlic Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.5
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 157.0 mg
- Sodium 779.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 44.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: