Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A tasty way with any fish!
- 24 ounces tilapia fillets
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon mixed italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Melt butter, mix with lemon juice, seasoning, and garlic.
- Salt and pepper the filets; place in glass bowl and pour butter mixture over.
- Refrigerate until butter hardens.
- Place panko crumbs and cheese in a large zip-lock bag. When fish is well chilled, remove from bowl and toss in crumbs, coating well.
- Heat a large skillet until very hot, and quickly brown the fish on both sides.
- Place in baking dish and put under broiler until fish flakes easily.