Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A tasty way with any fish!
Make and share this Lemon Garlic Tilapia recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter, mix with lemon juice, seasoning, and garlic.
- Salt and pepper the filets; place in glass bowl and pour butter mixture over.
- Refrigerate until butter hardens.
- Place panko crumbs and cheese in a large zip-lock bag. When fish is well chilled, remove from bowl and toss in crumbs, coating well.
- Heat a large skillet until very hot, and quickly brown the fish on both sides.
- Place in baking dish and put under broiler until fish flakes easily.