Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from Allrecipes by Eireann. This turned out to be a quick, easy and light meal without all the hassle of breading, etc.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 375°F; spray a baking dish with non-stick spray or wipe with traditional shortening.
- Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place fillets in baking dish. Pour lemon juice over fillets, then drizzle butter on top. Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes.
I made this for dinner last night and it was absolutely delicious!!! Will definitely make again, thank you!
We just tried this tonight and loved it! I did it a little different...I kept the lemon the same but changed the butter to 3 tablespoons and added a little more garlic.
thanks for a great recipe! I followed the last review and added 2 tbsp of lemon juice, 2 tbsp butter and 2 cloves of garlic. This came out really wonderful a nice flavorful, easy light dish. Thanks!