- 4 tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F; spray a baking dish with non-stick spray or wipe with traditional shortening.
- Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place fillets in baking dish. Pour lemon juice over fillets, then drizzle butter on top. Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes.