Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from TOH. This looks like such a perfect combination of flavors!
- 1 lb Brussels sprout, quartered
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- In a skillet, saute brussels sprouts and onions in butter for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper; saute for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 5-6 minutes or until sprouts are tender.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Fabulous! For me, it was like eating candy. The smaller the sprouts, the better, in my opinion. Loved the touch of lemon and parmesan cheese. Thanx for sharing!
Couldn't get enough of them! Great recipe!
I love brussels sprouts - but I am sure this recipe would make a brussels sprouts lover out of anybody!! ;) Loved everything about this!! Thanks dicentra! :)