- 1 lb Brussels sprout, quartered
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, saute brussels sprouts and onions in butter for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper; saute for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 5-6 minutes or until sprouts are tender.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.