- 1 lb spaghetti
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice (about 3 lemons)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh basil leaf
- garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, whisk the oil, Parmesan, and lemon juice in a large bowl to blend.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Toss the pasta with the lemon sauce, and the reserved cooking liquid, adding 1/4 cup at a time as needed to moisten.
- Garnish with lemon zest and chopped basil.
- Season with Garlic Salt, Salt or Pepper.