Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very fresh and flavorful with the fresh lemon, peas, and parsley. Just like a taste of Spring on your plate!
- 10 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 10 ounces frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 fresh tomato, chopped and seeded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add onion, garlic and mushrooms, and cook until onions are tender and mushrooms have given off their liquid.
- Combine chicken broth and cornstarch; whisk until smooth.
- Add to skillet, and cook until sauce is thickened and translucent.
- Add shrimp, parsley, peas, lemon juice, zest, and tomato; cook until heated through.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Toss pasta with shrimp mixture.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese, and serve.