Beth A.'s Note:
Very fresh and flavorful with the fresh lemon, peas, and parsley. Just like a taste of Spring on your plate!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 10 ounces frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 fresh tomato, chopped and seeded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1Heat oil in large skillet.
- 2Add onion, garlic and mushrooms, and cook until onions are tender and mushrooms have given off their liquid.
- 3Combine chicken broth and cornstarch; whisk until smooth.
- 4Add to skillet, and cook until sauce is thickened and translucent.
- 5Add shrimp, parsley, peas, lemon juice, zest, and tomato; cook until heated through.
- 6Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- 7Toss pasta with shrimp mixture.
- 8Garnish with Parmesan cheese, and serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Garlic Shrimp With Mushrooms and Peas
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.9
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 152.4 mg
- Sodium 439.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of