Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Grill these babies up outside on the grill and you will have a wonderful mouthwatering treat!
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 lbs peeled shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Mix salt and sugar and toss shrimp.
- Chill for one hour.
- Rinse and drain.
- Mix remaining ingredients with the shrimp.
- Put on skewers and grill just until pink.
These were a great treat. I tossed everything into a ziplock and let it marinate for a bit, then I skewered the shrimp and cooked on the stovetop on my grill pan. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2009.