Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy stovetop dish for two.
- 14.79 ml butter (no substitutes)
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml lemon pepper (or more to taste)
- 2 (226.79 g) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 lemon, juice of
- Melt the butter and olive oil in a suitably-sized skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the fillets of salmon on both sides with the lemon pepper.
- Place the fillets in pan and cook one side flipping the fillets midway through cooking to brown. At the midway mark, add the minced garlic to the pan. Cook until salmon flakes when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkling with lemon juice.