- 1 tablespoon butter (no substitutes)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper (or more to taste)
- 2 (4 ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter and olive oil in a suitably-sized skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the fillets of salmon on both sides with the lemon pepper.
- Place the fillets in pan and cook one side flipping the fillets midway through cooking to brown. At the midway mark, add the minced garlic to the pan. Cook until salmon flakes when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkling with lemon juice.