1/5 Photos of Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken Thighs
1 hr 15 mins
This is a recipe I put together one night with some chicken leg quarters I had - it was such a hit! Super delicious and so easy (not to mention inexpensive!). I have made it many, many times since, for family and friends, and even people who generally "only like breasts" love this. It really works best with meaty bone in thighs, leg quarters, and you can use breasts, but I would leave the skin on!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a deep baking dish, or roaster with non stick spray.
- 2Combine 1 TBS of olive oil, the juice and zest of both lemons, plus the additional lemon juice, and the 4 cloves of garlic minced in a small bowl.
- 3Place the chicken in the roasting pan.
- 4Sprinkle liberally with the Lemon Pepper Salt.
- 5Pour the lemon mixture over all- you can throw the lemon rinds into the baking dish too.
- 6Bake at 400 for about 45 minutes to an hour, turning the chicken over halfway through baking.
- 7I sometimes make this, and seal it in a ziplock bag in the freezer, then when you are ready, thaw, dump in the roaster and bake- just adding the lemon pepper salt.
- 8My family likes this when I take the sauce from the chicken, combine it with a small amount of half and half and serve it over pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.8
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 45.9 mg
- Sodium 51.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 14.4 g