Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
WW Recipe - 6 points I'm not a big fan of just a slab of meat, but this is so good! Cooking time does NOT include 20 minutes of marinating.
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 lb small red potato, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine lemon juice, 1 Tbsp oil, garlic, oregano, marjoram, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a gallon sized zip top baggie. Add the chicken and move it around the bag till it's all covered in the marinade. Marinate 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the rest of the oil, salt and pepper in a 13x9-inch pan. Add the potatoes and toss till covered. Cook 20 minutes in the oven. Push the potatoes to the edges of the pan.
- Reserving the marinade, put the chicken in the center of the pan. Add the water to the marinade and pour all of it on top of the potatoes and chicken.
- Roast about 40 minutes, or until cooked.