Cook1 hr 15 mins
Deliciously tender and browned roast chicken stuffed with a whole head of garlic and rubbed with an olive oil/lemon mixture. Yum!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper in cavity of chicken.
- Combine garlic, onion and celery and stuff into the cavity.
- Combine lemon juice and zest with the olive oil and brush over the skin of the chicken.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in roasting pan and roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done.
- Remove from roasting pan and let rest for 15 minutes before serving.