1/3 Photos of Lemon Garlic Roast Chicken
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Deliciously tender and browned roast chicken stuffed with a whole head of garlic and rubbed with an olive oil/lemon mixture. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Sprinkle salt and pepper in cavity of chicken.
- 3Combine garlic, onion and celery and stuff into the cavity.
- 4Combine lemon juice and zest with the olive oil and brush over the skin of the chicken.
- 5Season generously with salt and pepper.
- 6Place chicken in roasting pan and roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done.
- 7Remove from roasting pan and let rest for 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Garlic Roast Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.9
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 142.5 mg
- Sodium 140.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of