Lemon-Garlic Prawns W/ Parmigiano-Reggiano Cream Sauce
- Place the prawns in a shallow dish.
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest and garlic. Mix well and pour over the prawns. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, heat 2 Tbsp of the marinade. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the shrimp to the pan and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes or until prawns are pink. Season with salt and pepper. Add the haricots verts and toss to heat. Turn out onto a warmed serving platter and serve with Parmigiano-Reggiano Cream Sauce on the side.
- To make the sauce: In a large saucepan, combine the wine and shallots. Cook over high heat until most of the liquid has evaporated. Add the chicken stock and cook over high heat until reduced by half.
- Add the cream and cook until hot. Stir in the Parmigiano-Reggiano. Season with salt and pepper.