Sandi (From CA)'s Note:
Hoooo, BABY! Pure self-indulgence! Time does not include 1+ hour marination.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely minced lemon zest
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Prawns and Beans
- 16 prawns or 16 large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 lb French haricots vert or 1 lb green beans, blanched
- fresh ground black pepper
Parmigiano-Reggiano Cream Sauce
- 1Place the prawns in a shallow dish.
- 2Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest and garlic. Mix well and pour over the prawns. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- 3In a large sauté pan over medium heat, heat 2 Tbsp of the marinade. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the shrimp to the pan and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes or until prawns are pink. Season with salt and pepper. Add the haricots verts and toss to heat. Turn out onto a warmed serving platter and serve with Parmigiano-Reggiano Cream Sauce on the side.
- 4To make the sauce: In a large saucepan, combine the wine and shallots. Cook over high heat until most of the liquid has evaporated. Add the chicken stock and cook over high heat until reduced by half.
- 5Add the cream and cook until hot. Stir in the Parmigiano-Reggiano. Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Garlic Prawns W/ Parmigiano-Reggiano Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (2195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.8
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 148.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g