Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Cooking Light.
- 3 (6 inch) pita bread rounds, split in half horizontally
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut each pita half into 4 wedges; place on a baking sheet. Drizzle oil evenly over wedges.
- Combine lemon pepper and garlic powder; sprinkle evenly over wedges. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until crisp.
I had some leftover lavash bread to use up so made this. I really loved the tangy but peppery flavour, what a great idea!