Prep 2 hrs 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are wonderful wings and so easy to make.
Make and share this Lemon Garlic Pepper Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Place wings in large glass pyrex baking dish and add all remaining ingredients.
- Stir to combine well and ensure that all wings have been thoroughly coated.
- Marinate for 2 hours at room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and reserve marinade.
- Start bbq or preheat broiler.
- BBQ or grill wings until brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Turn after 10 minutes and baste with marinade.
I had to add alot of extra seasoning to get these to a point where I could say I liked them.
I had this tasty chicken for dinner tonight, both my boyfriend & I really liked the lemony-garlicky taste. It was a little too salty for our tastes though so next time I will use less salt (probably about 1/2t or something). I also marinated the chicken for about 10 hours (I put it in the fridge in the morning & cooked it for dinner tonight). Thanks for this great marinade recipe Ev.