- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings, wing tips cut off, trimmed and separated into 2 joints
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 5 -6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon crushed black peppercorns
- salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place wings in large glass pyrex baking dish and add all remaining ingredients.
- Stir to combine well and ensure that all wings have been thoroughly coated.
- Marinate for 2 hours at room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and reserve marinade.
- Start bbq or preheat broiler.
- BBQ or grill wings until brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Turn after 10 minutes and baste with marinade.