Recipe by fowler.connie
I love this because it is a REALLY quick dish!
Top Review by lmt425
I thought this was good (even though we did not use any parmesan). However, it was a little oily for DH--I'm trying to figure out how to make an herb pasta that doesn't seem so oily. I cooked chunks of chicken at the end and I think that helped a little (with the oil).
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water until done, drain and return to the hot pot.
- Meanwhile, mince the garlic. In a small pan, heat the oil and butter. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Toss the garlic oil, parsley, lemon zest and juice, 1 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper with the pasta.
- Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Toss in Parmesan cheese.
- Serve at once.