- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped shallot
- 3 cups water
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups orzo pasta
- 1 grated lemon, zest of
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the shallots; stir/saute for 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add the water and soup mix; bring to a boil.
- Stir in the orzo and lemon zest.
- Lower heat to medium-low and simmer gently for about 10 minutes or until the orzo is tender.
- Drain of any excess liquid and serve.