Quick and easy side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add the shallots; stir/saute for 3 minutes or until softened.
- 3Add the water and soup mix; bring to a boil.
- 4Stir in the orzo and lemon zest.
- 5Lower heat to medium-low and simmer gently for about 10 minutes or until the orzo is tender.
- 6Drain of any excess liquid and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Garlic Orzo
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.2
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 33.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
lemons, zest of