Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An outstanding salad dressing!
Make and share this Lemon-Garlic-Oregano Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or finely minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄3 cup best quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk together all of the ingredients, blending thoroughly.
- Store refrigerated and shake well before using.
This is such an easy recipe, but so good. I love the flavors together. It was light, and just the right amount of tartness for my family. This makes a wonderful tasting dressing. You probably could use it over artichokes or any other vegetable too. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
I have to agree with Miss Annie on this...it's very light, and goes together so quickly. It was just right on a light, simple green salad, but I know it would taste great on any salad. Thanks Ginny!
This is excellent! Flavourful without a strong, vinegary taste.