Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This delicious lemony lamb recipe comes from Ellie Krieger's :The Food You Crave". It is absolutely fantastic. Recipe calls for lamb loin chops but I use 2 leg chops for DH and myself. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano (or 2 tsp. dried oregano)
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 lamb chops (4 oz. each)
- In a small bowl mix together first 7 ingredients. Pour marinade over chops and let marinade 20 min-1 hours.
- Preheat grill pan and grill to desired done-ness (I prefer mine med-rare which takes 3-4 minute on each side).
- Note: You can cook the lamb however you prefer, grill pan, broiler, saute pan etc.
I wasn't crazy about lemon with lamb, but I did enjoy the garlic part of it.
Great Recipe! I added a bit of vinegar to the marinade, and it turned out tender and delicious :)