Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
There are other Lemon Garlic vinaigrette on Zaar but the touch of Dijon in this recipe gives it a special character. Lovely on a simple lettuce, tomato salad
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Whisk together the lemon juice,mustard,pepper, salt& Garlic.
- Slowly whisk in the oil, whisk until you can see it has fused and is slightly thicker.
This is indeed a special recipe. I never really measured out my recipe.....it was "a little bit of this, a little bit of that", but since I just love Dijon mustard, I probably used more towards 1-1/2 tsp. Word of caution: olive oil has a shelf life. Make sure that it has not gone rancid. If it smells good....it is good!!!
Good dressing! I'm trying to lower my carbohydrate intake, so this was a nice alternative to the sweet vinaigrettes that I usually go for.
Wonderful balance of flavors! I threw in about a tablespoon of grated parmesan, and it was perfect!