Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
There are other Lemon Garlic vinaigrette on Zaar but the touch of Dijon in this recipe gives it a special character. Lovely on a simple lettuce, tomato salad
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Whisk together the lemon juice,mustard,pepper, salt& Garlic.
- Slowly whisk in the oil, whisk until you can see it has fused and is slightly thicker.
Wonderful balance of flavors! I threw in about a tablespoon of grated parmesan, and it was perfect!
Very very tasty! I didn't really measure when I did this, but I used this as a basis for my vinagrette. also added some balsamic vinegar and a little bit of honey for balance. Instead of dijon mustard I used a little whole grain stout mustard I had on hand. I served this with a salad made with green leaf lettuce, apple, red pepper, red onion, tomatoes, feta, and poached chicken and it was absolutely delicious! Thanks!
This is a delicious vinaigrette. We have made it a number of times already, as is, and everyone in the family enjoys it. I've used it specifically on a couple of kale salads. On one of them, I left the garlic out because it would have clashed with some of the other flavors in the dish. It worked just as well without the garlic for that purpose.