1/1 Photo of Lemon Garlic Cream Fettuccine
Bonnie G #2's Note:
This comes from my issue of TOH & has all the flavors we love. I could also see adding things like shrimp or bacon to this, but have posted as it's listed
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 onion, small, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons parsley, fresh, minced
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1In bowl, mix lemon peel, parsley and garlic.
- 2Coo fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- 4In large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat.
- 5Add onion, cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- 6Add garlic and lemon peel; cook 1 minute.
- 7Stir in cream, salt and pepper.
- 8Whisk in cream cheese until melted.
- 9Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- 10Stir in lemon juice.
- 11Add pasta, tomatoes and parsley to skillet; toss to combine.
- 12Serve immediately with lemon peel mixture and if desired Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Garlic Cream Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.7
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 102.5 mg
- Sodium 353.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g