Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Really low fat, really easy, and really tasty...
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 lemons, juice and finely grated zest of
- 1 red chili, seeded and finely choppped
- 4 tablespoons clear honey
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Season the chicken. Mix together the remaining ingredients together and marinate the chicken in it ( in a non metallic bowl!) for approx 2-3 hours in the fridge (overnight won't hurt).
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Roast the chicken in the marinade for approx 35-40 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Great served with couscous!
I used a jalapeno instead of the red chili. This is a really excellent, unusual chicken dish, and extremely easy. This is just bursting with flavor. Thanks for posting!
This is easy and delicious. I slashed the chicken so it cooked faster
Made for the Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap #84 00 January 2014 and what a winner!!! Like the reviews said the chicken turned out wonderfully moist and the flavor yummmmmm. I did cut the lemon zest and juice down a little but otherwise followed the instructions and definately will make this again and again...so easy. Served this with rice pilaf and a green salad using Aunt Trish's Salad Dressing (From the Pioneer Woman)#480525. Thank you for posting.