- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 lemons, juice and finely grated zest of
- 1 red chili, seeded and finely choppped
- 4 tablespoons clear honey
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Season the chicken. Mix together the remaining ingredients together and marinate the chicken in it ( in a non metallic bowl!) for approx 2-3 hours in the fridge (overnight won't hurt).
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Roast the chicken in the marinade for approx 35-40 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Great served with couscous!