Recipe by Abby Girl
This marinade is just a bit different with the addition of molasses
Top Review by FrVanilla
Wow, loved this marinade. I used boneless,skinless chicken thighs and they were so tender and delicious. After I removed the chicken from the pan, I boiled the leftover drippings to thicken it up and served it over the chicken and jasmine rice. I will make it again for sure, especially since both my girls ate all their chicken and wanted more.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic, minced
- 8 chicken thighs, skinned
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- lemon wedge (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients; add chicken.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Remove chicked from marinade; reserve. Arrange chicken in shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Pour reserved marinade over chicken; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes; baste chicken with marinade. Bake an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is done.