1/4 Photos of Lemon Garlic Chicken over Angel Hair Pasta
Vicki in CT's Note:
Elegant and delicious. 2/22/09 After reading some reviews and problem of too much liquid I would suggest decreasing to perhaps 1 1/2 cups or use the pasta water which has the starch from the pasta that would provide a thickener. Also, be sure all of the flour was used to coat the chicken; that could also be a part of the problem Thanks for the all the input reviewers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, disolved in above water
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1/4-1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1Combine flour, parmesan, and garlic powder. Dredge chicken in mixture.
- 2Melt butter in large skillet. Add chicken and brown. Add liquid. Stir until thickened.
- 3Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions.
- 4Drain pasta and place in large serving bowl.
- 5Pour chicken and sauce over pasta. Toss gently. Top with grated cheese.
- 6Garnish with fresh lemon slices and fresh parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Garlic Chicken over Angel Hair Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 684.4
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 113.2 mg
- Sodium 654.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 41.6 g