Recipe by Chef Buggsy Mate
This is a wonderful grilled chicken that is fantastic served warm over a salad for a light fair. Prep and cook time does not include time for marinating or heating of grill, so plan accordingly.
Top Review by Hanka
Delicious, full of flavor and quick put together. I was short on time so I marinate it only 20 min. but still very good. My lemons were very juicy so I used only one. I used chicken tenders served with homemade bread and salad. Definitely keeper! Thank you Chef Buggsy Mate! Made for March 2012 swap recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix olive oil, garlic, basil, parsley, oregano, and lemon juice together.
- Place chicken pieces in the mixture, cover and marinate at least 2 hours.
- Place chicken on the grill and discard the marinade.
- Cook chicken pieces up to 15 minutes per side, until juices run clear.