Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a wonderful grilled chicken that is fantastic served warm over a salad for a light fair. Prep and cook time does not include time for marinating or heating of grill, so plan accordingly.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Mix olive oil, garlic, basil, parsley, oregano, and lemon juice together.
- Place chicken pieces in the mixture, cover and marinate at least 2 hours.
- Place chicken on the grill and discard the marinade.
- Cook chicken pieces up to 15 minutes per side, until juices run clear.
Delicious, full of flavor and quick put together. I was short on time so I marinate it only 20 min. but still very good. My lemons were very juicy so I used only one. I used chicken tenders served with homemade bread and salad. Definitely keeper! Thank you Chef Buggsy Mate! Made for March 2012 swap recipe.
This was so delicious and very quick to put together.. I marinated it overnight and it was full of flavour.. Thanks so much for posting your recipe Chef Buggsy Mate
this was easy to make, BUT I fried mine in a pan, and I think it would be much better on a grill. My chicken was a little dry, and while I like the taste, I gave it a little more zip with some chili sauce. Made for Aussie swap, Nov 2011