Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This won rave reviews from my DH. Simple prep and full bodied flavor. Enjoy!
- 6 chicken thighs, kashered
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- kasher chicken.
- in a plastic bag, combine olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, oregano and garlic. Mush to combine.
- Add chicken, mush to thoroughly coat. Zip bag securely.
- Place in refrigerator to marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Bake at 350 F for 1 hour in foil covered pan. Remove foil, bake 15 more minutes to brown.
This was ok for us. A little too lemony but it did make for a moist chicken. Made for Cookbook Tag Game 2010.
This was an excellent chicken. I love the blend of seasonings, and I really do think marinating the chicken helps with the taste.