Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
- 2 -3 lbs chicken pieces, with bones but no skin
- 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves
- olive oil
- lemon-pepper seasoning
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- spray a baking dish with non stick spray.
- combine 1 tbsp olive oil, lemone juice and zest of both lemons, plus the 2 tbsp extra lemon juice, and the 4 cloves of garlic minced in a small bowl.
- place the chicken in the baking dish.
- sprinkle well with lemon-pepper seasoning.
- pour the lemon juice mixture all over the chicken pieces.
- bake for 45 minutes to an hour, turning chicken over halfway through.
I made this for the freezer tag game. I did not remove the skin. I did it as a dump recipe, put all ingredients in the bag with the chicken, froze it, then thawed and cooked as directed. It was pretty good taste wise. worked well as a freezer recipe . Thanks for posting.