Prep 0 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is an easy, light dish. The juice is good served over rice, you may wish to thicken it up a little at the end.
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Mix the oregano, salt, and pepper together; rub the mixture into chicken.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken in butter for 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Place chicken in crockpot.
- In the same skillet, mix the wine, lemon juice, garlic, and bouillon. Bring the mixture to boil; pour over the chicken.
- Cover, and cook on High for 3 hours, or Low for 5 hours. Add the parsley 15-30 minutes before the end of the cook time.
Delicious chicken. It comes out moist and tender. I love lemon so the next time I make this I may add some lemon zest to the sauce to intensify the lemon flavor. Made for Crock Pot and Rice Cook Game in Kittencalskitchen's forum.