Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I created this recipe because we had a garlic lemon herb chicken made from a lipton soup packet. We didnt have any of the soup mix and neither did the store so we grabbed fresh garlic and fresh lemons and fresh parsley and this is so much better than the lipton recipe. My father in law said that it was the best chicken he has ever had. I hope you like it as much as we did.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 lemon, juice of
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1 (12 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat skillet on medium heat. Add olive oil, enough to coat skillet. Melt butter.
- Saute garlic.
- Lightly coat the chicken in flour and brown.
- Once the chicken is browned on both sides, place in a 9 X 13 baking dish.
- In skillet, add 2-3 tablespoons of flour and let it brown in the drippings.
- Add chicken brothand lemon juice. Let thicken.
- Pour over chicken and bake until done.
- Coarse chop some parsley and sprinkle over the top of the chicken when done.