Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this last night. Very lemony and very good. Served with fresh green beans and Rice-A-Roni fried rice.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (2 ounce) packagesavory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, from fresh lemons
- Dip chicken in flour, shake off excess.
- In a non-stick skillet, over med.-high heat, melt butter.
- Brown chicken about 4 minutes on each side.
- Mix soup mix, water and lemon juice and pour over chicken breast.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for about 5-10 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with hot cooked rice, if desired.