1/2 Photos of Lemon Garlic Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
I got this recipe from a recipe card many years ago and have enjoyed it ever since. It is simple, reasonably quick to make,low fat and tasty. You may substitute apple juice for the wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4oz each)
- 1In a shallow glass dish mix the marinade: lemon juice, wine, half the oil,garlic, honey, oregano, salt& pepper.
- 2Add chicken to the marinade, turning to coat.
- 3Cover the dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 4In a large skillet heat remaining oil over med.
- 5/highheat until hot but not smoking.
- 6Add chicken to skillet (discard the marinade).
- 7Cook turning once until cooked through (about 20 minutes).
- 8Place chicken on a serving platter, garnish with lemon slices and fresh oregano.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.7
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 137.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 25.1 g