Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From an old Gourmet magazine. Very tasty!
Make and share this Lemon Garlic Baked Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice garlic very thin; shell shrimp; chop parsley.
- Bake garlic in oil in a small baking dish for 5 min.or until lightly colored.
- Add shrimp, 1 tbsp.lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.Toss to combine.
- Bake until shrimp are just cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in rest of lemon juice.
- Sprinkle parsley over all; serve with crusty bread.
Fabulous! If you like a shrimp scampi-type recipe with lots of garlic, this is a worthy recipe to use. I increased the garlic to 5 cloves and served over angel hair pasta. This dish is rich and delicious, and would lend itself to any gourmet menu. Sudie....very, very fine!! Thanks for sharing!