From an old Gourmet magazine. Very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Slice garlic very thin; shell shrimp; chop parsley.
- 3Bake garlic in oil in a small baking dish for 5 min.or until lightly colored.
- 4Add shrimp, 1 tbsp.lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.Toss to combine.
- 5Bake until shrimp are just cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
- 6Stir in rest of lemon juice.
- 7Sprinkle parsley over all; serve with crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Garlic Baked Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.5
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 259.2 mg
- Sodium 258.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 35.2 g